We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and we are looking forward to resuming our normal routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: OUR COMMITMENT TO YOUR SAFETY.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice. Our office follows the infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We are up-to-date on any new rulings and guidance that may be issued. You may see some changes when it’s time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You will be asked these questions again when you are in the office, please be patient with us
- We have hand sanitizers that we will ask you to use when you enter the office.
- Please wear a mask when you enter and leave the office.
- You will notice that the staff will be wearing face shields and mask.
- The countertops, door handles, tables, pens, restrooms etc. will be disinfected throughout the day with EPA approved disinfectant for Covid-19.
- All instruments will continue to be completely sterilized after each use or disposed.
- You will see that we no longer offer magazines, books and children’s toys as these items are difficult to disinfect.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. This might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will be taking your temperature at the beginning of each appointment and provide you with a pre-procedural mouth rinse.
- Please call us from the parking lot when you arrive for your appointment (360)895-4321, and please wait in your vehicle and we will call you when your room is completely disinfected.
- During this Covid-10 pandemic, last-minute cancellation fees will be waived.
- We kindly ask that family and friends not accompany you to your appointment, (unless you are a minor or require an interpreter or escort.) Please have them wait in their vehicle, as our reception room is not available for waiting.
Home is still the safest place! If you are not comfortable being in public yet you have the option of continuing to postpone your visit.
We appreciate your cooperation during these changing times and we look forward to seeing your smiling face.
Family Dental Associates